Take a morning tour to some of Kyoto's most famous sites and discover why this ancient political capital of Japan is now the historical and sightseeing capital! Recommended for first-time visitors, the tour visits the World Heritage Sites of Kinkaku-ji Temple and Nijo Castle. The tour will conclude after visiting the Kyoto Imperial Palace, leaving your afternoon free to explore.
05 Jan - 30 Dec 2019: Daily (except 17 Feb 2019)
|Code||from Kyoto :
|from Osaka :
|From Osaka Departure additional charge required|
7:15 a.m. : Assemble at Hotel Granvia Osaka and depart on foot for Osaka Station. Board a rapid train to Kyoto Station. Walk to Avanti Sunrise Tours Desk.
<Depart From Kyoto>8:25 a.m.: Depart Avanti Sunrise Tours Desk to visit the following by motorcoach.
<Depart for Osaka >
1:45p.m. - 2:15p.m. From Kyoto station take a JR rapid train non-reserved seat to Osaka Station. The tour will end upon arrival at Osaka Station.
- Guiding by a certified tour guide/interpreter
- Admission fee
- Consumption tax
1. If the minimum number of participants (1) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
2.As the Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed on the following dates, tours on these dates will visit Kitano-tenmangu Shrine instead.
(Mondays, Tuesday if Monday is a national holiday, May 14-17 for the Aoi Festival, New Year's holidays and whenever there is an Imperial Household event).
3. The tour will visit Nishi Hongan-ji Temple instead of Kitano-tenmangu Shrine on September 25 and December 25.
4. Nijo Castle is closed on Tuesdays in January, July, August, and December (Closed on the following day if Tuesday is a holiday.) If the castle is closed, or if the tour is during the year-end/New Year's holidays, Ryoan-ji Temple will be visited instead.
5. After sightseeing, the bus will stop by the lunch venue for the 1-day tour and then continue to Kyoto Station.