See the two major sights of Japan's ancient capitals all in one day! This tour takes you on a morning tour of the world-famous Kyoto, to experience one of Japan's most important historical and cultural cities. After lunch, visit the nearby Nara, another historically known capital and home to the towering Great Buddha of Todaiji Temple.
|Time||From Osaka: 7:15am - 7:30pm
From Kyoto: 08:25 - 19:30
05 Jan - 10 Mar 2018: Tue, Thu, Sat
from Kyoto :
|From Osaka departure additional charge required|
Nijo Castle (50 min)
6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Admission Fee
- Guiding by a certified tour guide/interpreter
- Consumption tax
- Contact your agent about the pick-up and drop-off services.
1. If the minimum number of participants (1) is not met 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
2. As Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed on the following dates, tours on these dates will visit Kitano-tenmangu Shrine instead. (Mondays, Tuesday if Monday is a national holiday, May 14-17 for the Aoi Festival, New Year's holidays, and whenever there is an Imperial Household event).
3. The tour will visit Nishi Hongan-ji Temple instead of Kitano-tenmangu Shrine on June 25, September 25 and December 25.
4. Nijo Castle is closed on Tuesdays in January, July, August, and December (Closed on the following day if Tuesday is a holiday.) If the castle is closed, or if the tour is during the year-end/New Year's holidays, Ryoan-ji Temple will be visited instead.
5. During the Gion Festival (Sakimatsuri, July 14 - 16), drop-off service to Karasuma Kyoto Hotel and Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto will be unavailable due to traffic restrictions.
6. At Kasuga Taisha Shrine, the tour does not include entrance to areas requiring an admission fee.
7. Nara Nagomikan may be omitted from the itinerary if it is closed on the day of the tour, or as a result of traffic congestion.
8. Connection to the Kyoto Night Tour or Kyoto Maiko Dinner is not possible.