See the main sights of two of Japan's ancient capitals all in one day! This tour takes you on a morning tour of world-famous Kyoto to experience one of Japan's most important historical and cultural centers. After lunch, visit nearby Nara, another historical capital and home to the towering Great Buddha of Todaiji Temple.
|Time||From Osaka: 7:15am - 7:30pm
From Kyoto: 08:25 - 19:30
14 Mar - 30 Dec 2017: Daily
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
|Pick-up service||Contact your agent for more details.|
|Drop-off service||Drop-off services are available to hotels with pick-up services available in Kyoto.|
from Kyoto :JG-N110
|from Osaka : JG-P910
|From Osaka departyre sdditional charge requred|
2018 price please ask our consultants.
More Kyoto & Nara 1 day tour available
Tour details and prices please click following tour title.
1, Nara & Kyoto 1 Day Walking Tour
1. If the minimum number of participants (1) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
2, As Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed on the following dates, tours on these dates will visit Kitano-tenmangu Shrine instead.
(Mondays, Tuesday if Monday is a national holiday, May 14-17 for the Aoi Festival, New Year's holidays, and whenever there is an Imperial Household event).
3. The tour will visit Nishi Hongan-ji Temple instead of Kitano-tenmangu Shrine on June 25, September 25 and December 25.
4. Nijo Castle is closed on Tuesdays in January, July, August, and December (Closed on the following day if Tuesday is a holiday.) If the castle is closed, or if the tour is during the year-end/New Year's holidays, Ryoan-ji Temple will be visited instead.
5. During the Gion Festival (Sakimatsuri, July 14 - 16), drop-off service to Karasuma Kyoto Hotel and Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto will be unavailable due to traffic restrictions.
6. At Kasuga Taisha Shrine, the tour does not include entrance to areas requiring admission.
7. Nara Nagomikan may be omitted from the itinerary if it is closed on the day of the tour, or as a result of traffic congestion.
8. Connection to the Kyoto Night Tour or Kyoto Maiko Dinner is not possible.
6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Desired pick-up point MUST be indicated when booking.
Please gather at the pick-up point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Kyoto Pick-up Points & Bus Departure Time
ANA Crowne Plaza Kyoto* 8:35 a.m. Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto* 8:30 a.m. Karasuma Kyoto Hotel* 8:40 a.m. Kyoto Hotel Okura 8:20 a.m. Kyoto Tokyu Hotel 8:40a.m. AVANTI sunrise tour desk (Kyoto station Hachijo exit) 8:25a.m.
- Please make reservation in advance for all pick up service.
- Please be in the hotel lobby 10 min before pick up time.
- Times are subject to change with or without notice.
- For tours including drop-off service. please select your preferred drop-off point from the tour's designated pick- up points.
- Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto is available for guests staying at the hotel.