See the two major sights of Japan's ancient capitals all in one day! This tour takes you on a morning tour of the world-famous Kyoto, to experience one of Japan's most important historical and cultural cities. After lunch, visit the nearby Nara, another historically known capital and home to the towering Great Buddha of Todaiji Temple.
|Time||From Osaka: 7:25am - 7:30pm
From Kyoto: 08:30 - 19:30
05 Jan - 9 Mar 2019: Tue, Thu, Sat
from Kyoto :JG-1NN2101
|From Osaka departure additional charge required|
Nijo Castle (50 min)
Head to Nara via Nara Keinawa Expressway.
6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Admission Fee
- Guiding by a certified tour guide/interpreter
- Consumption tax
- Contact your agent about the pick-up and drop-off services.
1. If the minimum number of participants (1) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
2. The Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed on the following days. As such, the tour will visit Kitano Tenmangu Shrine instead. (Mondays, Tuesday if Monday is a national holiday, May 14-17 for the Aoi Festival, New Year's holidays, and whenever there is an Imperial Household event).
3.  The tour will visit Nishi Hongan-ji Temple instead of Kitano Tenmangu Shrine on June 25, September 25 and December 25.
 The tour will visit Nishi Hongan-ji Temple instead of Kitano Tenmangu Shrine on February 25, March 25 and November 25.
4. Nijo Castle is closed on Tuesdays in January, July, August, and December. (Closed on the following day if Tuesday is a holiday.) If closed, or if the tour is during the year-end/New Year's holidays, Ryoan-ji Temple will be visited instead.
5. At Kasuga Taisha Shrine, the tour does not include entrance to areas requiring admission.
6. Nara Nagomikan may be omitted from the itinerary if it is closed on the day of the tour, or as a result of traffic congestion.
7. During the Gion Festival (Sakimatsuri, July 15 - 16), drop-off service to Karasuma Kyoto Hotel and Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto will be unavailable due to traffic restrictions.
8.  Connection to the “Kyoto Night Tour” or “Kyoto Maiko Dinner” is not possible.
 Connection to the “Kyoto Night Tour” is not possible.
9. [Bus Company] Teisan Kanko Bus Co., Ltd.