|Departure||24 Mar - 27 Nov 2020: Tue, Fri|
Day 1 Uji
8:30 am: Assemble at New Miyako Hotel and continue by train and on foot to the following.
Ujibashi Bridge: Thought to have been originally built sometime in the 7th century and is counted among the oldest bridges in Japan.
Nakanoshima Park: Take a walk around Nakanoshima Park which is built on a sandbar in the middle of the river.
Taiho-an (20 min): Enjoy a simple tea ceremony experience at an authentic tea house.
Byodo-in Temple (50 min): Built near the end of the Heian Era, this World Heritage Site houses a Buddha statue and other statues that is surrounded by a beautiful garden.
12:15 - 12:45 pm: Arrive at Kyoto Station. Tour concludes upon arrival.
- English-speaking guide
- Consumption tax
- If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be canceled
- The tour may not be able to enter the Phoenix Hall at Byodo-in Temple in case of congestion. In this case, JPY 300 will be refunded at the location.
- Public transportation will be used on this tour. All trains have non-reserved seats. Please note that seating is not guaranteed.
- This is not a bus tour. Sightseeing will be conducted on foot. Please participate in shoes which are easy to walk in.
- .The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
- The tour may be unable to drop by Nakanoshima Park in case of high water level in the Uji River, etc.
- The tea ceremony experience may be conducted with other customers. Thank you for your understanding.