Explore the maze of Shinbashi's immense with your local guide. Walk the backstreets of Shinbashi that only most locals know about. Visit 5 food stops and including local dishes, drink and desserts. This tour is for adults over 20 y.o. Thank you for your understanding.
01 Jan - 33 Dec 2020: Monday to Saturdays
Tour start at 4:15 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
*Minimum 2 people per booking required.
Starting outside Shimbashi station, you will stop for local bites and an introduction to drinking and dining culture in Tokyo. Once you finished with grilled treats, head to another spot that specializes in Oden - Japanese soul food consists of variety of ingredients such as boiled eggs, vegetables and fish cakes stewed in a light soy flavoured broth.
Next up, Skewers. You will get to try Yakitori-meat and veggie skewers grilled over charcoal.
You will have a chance to indulge in a perfect, rich, savory, bowl of Ramen noodles, help you practice your essential SLURPING noodle techniques!
Finally try a traditional Japanese sweet called Taiyaki, a fish shaped baked sweet with cream or read bean paste filling. You will have the opportunity to watch this being baked in front of you.
End the tour back at Shimbashi station for everyone to head safety home.
- English speaking guide
- Local dishes at 5 food stops
- 1 drink
- Wagashi (Japanese dessert)
- Strict policy about starting our tours on time. This is to project the enjoyment of all our guests and restaurant partners. We are sorry to say that if you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided.
- Cannot make an allergy free or dietary restriction food guarantee since food is prepared in kitchens.
- On rainy days, we recommend bringing an umbrella. They can be easily purchased at any convenience store.