Nikko World Heritage 1 Day Tour with Lunch
This 1-day guided tour from Tokyo takes you to some of Nikko's most popular sightseeing spots like World Heritage Site Toshogu Shrine, the mesmerising 97 meter high Kegon Falls, and beautiful Lake Chuzenji. It includes round-trip transportation from Tokyo by bus.
This tour visits scenic places that are very popular with Japanese tourists during fall (late Oct. - early Nov.) and spring (late Apr. - early May). On weekends and national holidays at these times, traffic can get extremely heavy and alterations to the itinerary are likely (see "Remarks"). As such, we highly recommend AVOIDING weekends and holidays during these seasons and joining on weekdays when typically fewer domestic tourists are visiting. Please note that traffic and other circumstances may cause changes to the itinerary on weekdays as well.
09:00 - 20:00
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
|Drop-off service||Not available.|
|Without Lunch discount available (JG-F300W)|
- Due to expected traffic congestion during the peak autumn season, the tour will not visit the Kegon Falls or Lake Chuzenji between 11th October and 6th November 2016. During these dates, the tour will visit either the Rinno-ji Temple Taiyu-in Mausoleum, Nikko Futarasan Jinja Shrine, the Kirifuri Falls, or the Nikko tamozawa Imperial Villa. No refunds will be made even if substitutions mentioned in remarks 1 and 2 occur as a result of traffic conditions on dates not mentioned.
- The tour may also be changed to the above itinerary on dates other than that listed above due to traffic congestion, or other unforeseen circumstances. No refunds will be provided for changes in the itinerary.
- Note arrival times may be delayed due to traffic conditions as this tour will travel by bus.
- As temperatures drop in Nikko, it is highly recommended to bring an overcoat or other warm clothing from fall to spring.
- This tour involves walking the hills and stairs of Toshogu Shrine and Kirifuri Falls. Comfortable, loose-fitting clothing and sneakers are recommended.
- Earphone devices will be provided at Nikko Toshogu Shrine in order to directly hear the tour guide. However this may not apply if there are less than 15 participants.
- A fine of JPY 10,000 may be charged if earphones are lost or damaged.
- Please note that due to repair and restoration work, part or all of Toshogu Shrine's Yomeimon Gate may not be visible.
- Vegetarian option available for lunch. Please request upon reservation.
Tokyo - Nikko - Tokyo
*Report at least 10 minutes prior to departure.
Kegon falls (30 min)
Pick-up service in Tokyo is available at the following hotels for this tour. Desired pick-up point MUST be indicated when booking. Please gather at the pick-up point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
ANA Intercontinental Tokyo 8:20 a.m. Cerulean Tower Tokyu 7:40 a.m. Conrad Tokyo* 8:10 a.m. Courtyard By Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel 8:15 a.m. Daiichi Hotel Tokyo* 8:25 a.m. Hotel Chinzan-so Tokyo 8:00a.m. Ginza Capital (Annex)* 8:00 a.m. Grand Hyatt Tokyo* 8:25 a.m. Grand Pacific Le Daiba* 8:10 a.m. Grand Palace 7:50 a.m. Grand Prince New Takanawa 8:20 a.m. Hilton Tokyo 7:55 a.m. Hyatt Regency 8:05 a.m. Imperial Hotel Tokyo (Main Bldg.) 8:25 a.m. Intercontinental Tokyo Bay 8:30a.m. Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo 8:05 a.m. Mandarin Oriental 7:50 a.m. Metropolitan Tokyo (Ikebukuro) 7:40 a.m. New Otani (Main Bldg.) 7:50 a.m. New Sanno* (Hotel guests only.) 8:05 a.m. Nikko Tokyo* 8:15a.m. Okura (South Wing.)* 8:10 a.m. Palace Hotel 8:05 a.m. Park Hotel Tokyo 8:20 a.m. Park Hyatt Tokyo 7:50 a.m. Ritz Carlton Tokyo* 8:15 a.m. Royal Park* (near Tokyo City Air Terminal) 7:50 a.m. Royal Park Shiodome Tower* 8:25 a.m. Sheraton Miyako Tokyo 7:50 a.m. Shiba Park Hotel 8:30 a.m. Shinagawa Prince (Main Tower) 8:05 a.m. Shinjuku Station East Exit (Bus Stop of Hato Bus) 7L45a.m. Shinjuku Washington 7:55 a.m. Sunshine City Prince 7:30 a.m. Tokyo Dome* 8:20 a.m. The Capitol Hotel Tokyu 8:00 a.m. The Prince Park Tower Tokyo 8:20a.m. Tokyo Station (Hato Bus at Marunouchi South Exit) 8:15 a.m. (9:10 a.m. for Sunrise Express Tour) Westin Tokyo* 7:55 a.m. Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal (Please arrive 20 minutes prior.) 9:00 a.m. The last pick-up point is Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal. The tour will depart from here.
- Reservations made after 4:00 p.m. the day before the tour cannot use morning pick-up service. (Exceptions: hotels applicable to Remark 4.)
- Hotels with a "*" mark require that pick-up service be arranged before 4:00 p.m. on the preceding day. Pick-up at hotels without this mark can be arranged until 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time on the day of the tour (tour reservation required by 4:00 p.m. on preceding day).
- Pick-up at these hotels will be operated using the hotel's shuttle. Customers using these hotels for pick-up (recommended for guests of these hotels) are asked to contact the hotel directly to confirm departure time.
- The times shown above are departure times. Please gather at the pick-up point at least 10 minutes prior to departure.
- Pick-up/drop-off times are subject to change due to traffic and other conditions.
- Pick-up/drop-off service may use JR trains, subways, buses, or taxis.
- Customers using Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal are asked to gather 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Only staying guests may use pick-up service from New Sanno.
- Staying guests at Grand Prince Takanawa and Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo are encouraged to use Grand Prince New Takanawa for pick-up/drop-off.
- Time required to drop customers off may vary due to traffic and other conditions.
- Customers on the Sunrise Express tour may use the 9:10 a.m. pick-up time at Tokyo Station. However, baggage carriage service is not available for customers using this pick-up.