Hidden gem drinking holes, standing sake bars, craft beer, high-end cocktails and whisky! Famous the world over – Tokyo has an amazing nightlife culture. You will explore some of the most interesting spots, try local beverages and learn about the best rice wines then end up our evening with cocktails that you will never forget!!
16:30 pm: Meet the guide near Shinbashi station.
Your guide will take you to the heart of Tokyo's historic after work spots a well as to the centre of city's booming cocktail culture as you visit some of the best bars in the metropolis.
Along the way, you will sample delicious libations, swamp tables of the salary man life and the infamous Ginza Bubble era.
We will try some of the most creative spirits, and discover some of the best places to relax over a handcrafted cocktails in Tokyo.
This tour includes all your drinks and 9 different food tastings.
19:30 pm: Tour ends. Please make your own way to your next destination.
- English speaking local guide
- 4 stops with sake, whisky and cocktail tasting
- Local dishes, pairings, shared plates and bar snacks
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- There may be other participants.
- Anyone over 20 years old can join this tour (only person over 20 years of age can drink alcohol because of law in Japan).
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Cannot make an allergy free or dietary restriction food guarantee since food is prepared in kitchens.
- This tour could possibly visit the place where smoking is not prohibited.
- Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time. You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- On rainy days, we recommend bringing an umbrella. They can be easily purchased at any convenience store.