Explore the famous Sensoji Temple in Asakusa and gaze at the striking Tokyo scenery from the SKYTREE observation deck. Let your English-speaking guide show you both traditional and modern Tokyo on this wheelchair-friendly tour.
09:00 am: Pick-up at Selected Location in Central Tokyo.
10:00 am TOKYO SKYTREE® Observation Deck: At 634 meters tall, TOKYO SKYTREE stands as the world's tallest tower. With barrier-free paths, head up to the observation deck and take in the fantastic view.
12:00 pm Lunch time: Satisfy your appetite with the many food choices in Asakusa or TOKYO SKYTREE®. Try the popular tempura rice bowl in Asakusa or let your guide offer you tasty suggestions available in the area. (Lunch is own expense.)
Asakusa Sensoji Temple: Let the gigantic red lantern of Sensoji greet you as you make your way to the temple. If you want to, your guide can show you how to offer prayers and draw fortune slips called "omikuji."
Asakusa Nakamise Shopping Arcade: Take this opportunity to find souvenirs or tasty treats while weaving through the busy shops. Enjoy the lively atmosphere as your guide assists you in navigating the popular street.
15:00 pm Ginza (Observe from Car): Drive through the streets of Ginza lined with high-end fashion boutiques and fancy restaurants. Take in the stylish district's charm before heading back to your hotel.
18:00 pm: Drop-off at Selected Location in Central Tokyo.
- Vehicle charter fee, Highway tolls, Parking fee
- Admission fee for TOKYO SKYTREE® Tembo deck (350m)
- English speaking guide/driver
- Certified caregiver/driver-guide assistance
- This is a tour for groups with participants who have limited mobility, as well as those who require special assistance.
- Please note that the wheelchair van can accommodate up to eight (8) guests—one (1) wheelchair user and their chair plus seven (7) other guests.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your tour has been confirmed.
- At TOKYO SKYTREE®, only Tembo deck (350m) will be visited. An additional admission fee is required to access the Tembo Galleria (450m). Those who wish to enter must pay the required charges at the location.