05 Jan - 11 Mar: Tue, Thu, Sat
|Guide||English-speaking guide or assistant service is included except while on board the bullet train.|
2 Days Tour :JG-2GQT2
3 Days Tour : JG-3GOT3
|First class plan available|
Triple reduction available
Depart from Hamamarsu Cho Bus Termina
Pickup service is available. English-speaking staff will assist you in boarding a Shinkansen Nozomi super express from Tokyo Station for the classical city of Kyoto.
Enjoy a splendid view of imposing Mt.Fuji en route (weather permitting). After arriving in Kyoto, buffet-style lunch at the New Miyako Hotel. Afternoon tour by motorcoach to Nara, the first permanent capital of Japan. Visit Todaiji Temple, the world's largest wooden structure and home to a great image of Buddha; colorful Kasuga Taisha Shrine with its 3,000 stone lanterns; and Nara Park, where a tamed herd of sacred deer freely roam amidst the sightseers. Return to Kyoto by motorcoach. Stay overnight at your accommodation in Kyoto. Hotel varies by tour grade.
For 2 Days Tour
Kyoto sightseeing tour visiting Niji Castle, Kinkakuji ( Golden Pavilion ) - Kyoto Imperial Palace. Enjoy Japanese Style Lunch after lunch, visiting Heain Jingu shrine, sanjusangendo, Kiyomizu temple, back to Kyoto Station. take the bullet train to Tokyo ( Hotel Drop off Service available depending where you stay at)
For 3 Days Tour
Kyoto sightseeing tour visiting Niji Castle, Kinkakuji ( Golden Pavilion ) - Kyoto Imperial Palace. Enjoy Japanese Style Lunch after lunch, visiting Heain Jingu shrine, sanjusangendo, Kiyomizu temple, back to your hotel in Kyoto
For 3 Days Tour
Free until Departure.
Take a bullet train to Tokyo
( Hotel Drop off Service available depending where you stay at)
1.Depending traffic conditions, transportation to Tokyo Station may consist of use public transport, and / or the bullet train may be taken from Shinagawa Station.
2.The hotel drop-off that departs from Tokyo Station will service hotels located within the Tokyo 23 special wards area. At the time of booking, please inform us of the name of the hotel you would like to be dropped- off at.
3. Participants who disembark the train at stations other than Tokyo Station (Shinagawa or Shin Yokohama ) will not be able to use the hotel drop-off service. Please select the station which you will disembark at the time of booking.
4. The train schedule is subject to change due to time adjustments.
5.The lunch menu on Day1 may be subject change during the summer months.
6.This is an exclusive tour intended for overseas traveler only. Please note residents of Japan cannot participate.
7. This tour does not include entry to the Garden of the Heain Jingu Shrine.
8.If staying at Gion Yoshi-ima, 1 breakfast and 1 dinner are included for each day.
Kyoto 1 Day Tour
1. On Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays, Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed. On these days, the tour will visit an alternative destination (Kitano-tenmangu). The same is true of the period before and after the public viewing of the Kyoto Imperial Palace in April and October, May 14 - 17 due to the Aoi Festival, and whenever there is an Imperial Household event.
2. Nishi Honganji temple will be visited on 25 Jun, 25 Sep, 25 Dec instead of Kitano-Tenmangu shrine.
3. On Tuesdays (Wednesday if Tuesday is a national holiday) in January, July, August, and December and the January holiday season, Nijo Castle is closed. The tour will visit Ryoanji Temple instead.
4. Please note that you will be asked to complete a form indicating your full name, nationality, gender, and age before entering Kyoto Imperial Palace.
5. Please provide advance notice if your group consists of five or more Japanese citizens. If you do not inform us of this information in advance, your party may be denied entry to Kyoto Imperial Palace.
6. At Kasuga Taisha Shrine, the tour will not enter areas requiring admission.
7. Drop-off service from Karasuma Kyoto Hotel and Hotel Nikko Princes Kyoto cannot be provided during Gion Festival (Saki Matsuri/ 14th - 16th July) due to traffic restrictions.
8. The tour may not visit Nara Nagomikan, if it is closed or due to traffic conditions.
9. Connection to the Kyoto Night Tour or Kyoto Maiko Tour is not possible.
10. A vegetarian meal is available. Please request upon reservation.
11.From Osaka Departure, Kintetsu train or a bus transportation will be used between Osaka and Kyoto, NARA and Osaka. If using public transportation from Osaka to Kyoto or Nara to Osaka, that all trains have non-reserved seating. Please note that seating may not be available.
12. English speaking assistant will be accompanied the trip from Osaka to Kyoto and the return from Kitetetsu - Nara station to Osaka Namba station.