Enjoy's Shizuoka's highlights,including a spectacular view of Mt. Fuji from the Pacific Ocean side. visit to a vast tea plantation, sightseeing at a Tokaido post town, exploring the art of Ukiyo-e ( Woodblock prints) and a sushi lunch. Stay at Nippondaira Hotel or Hotel New Akao.
if you stay at the museum of scenery NIppindaira Hotel. Please enjoy majestic views of Mt. Fuji from guest rooms.
If you stay at hotel New Akao is equipped with an ocean-view open air bath, with all guest rooms featuring majestic views of the ocean.
Next day, after breakfast at your hotel, you have free leisure until departure.
Take a bullet train from Shizuoka station or Atami station to Tokyo.
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
Hotel New Akao stay Code
|Single Room additional charge required
For Nipiondaira Hotel : Triple room discount available.
1.The enriety of Mt. Fuji may not be visible even from Mt. Fuji 2nd station, but the tour will not be cancelled, and refunds will not be made for that reason. Please note that Mt. Fuji may not be visible from areas around Nihondaira, Shimizu and Yuishuku in he summer.
2. The Nihondaira Ocah Kaikan ( tea Hall). or the Tokaido Hiroshige Art Museum may not be visited due to traffic conditions and Shinkansen operation circumstances, but the tour will not be cancelled and refunds will not be made for that reason. Please note that the final arrival time is expected to be rather late.
3. If the Minamifuji Ever Green Line to mt. Fuji's 2nd station is blicked due to road surface freezing or accidents, the tour will visit the Mt. Fuji Museum at Susono, Mt. Fuji Visitor Center Juku Forest Park, or Iwamotoyama Park instead.
4. If the Nihondaira Ropeway is suspended due to climate conditions or inspections, or depending on tour operation circumstances, it may be substituted with a visit to the Nihondaira Zoo, Seiken-ji Temple, Sumpu Park, Shimizu Port bay Cruise, Miho-no-Matsubara, Shiraito falls, Fujisan Hongu Sengen Taisha Shrine, MIshima Taisha Shrine, Numazu Goyotei Memorial Park etc..
5. If the minimum number or participants is not me by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
6. Vegetarian options or menus not using raw fish can be prepared if requests are made by 2 business days before the departure date. Please note that requests made later cannot be accommodated.
8. the tour may use a mini bus, mid-size car or compact car depending on the number of total participants.
9.A boarding fee of JPY500 for the Nihondaira Ropeway must be paid for children 4-5 years of age. Please pay the fee to the guide on the day.
10. The temperature at the 2nd station of Mt. Fuji is 5 to 10 degrees Celsius lower than Tokyo. It is highly recommended to bring an overcoat or other warm clothing from fall to spring.
11. The tour will go 100 steps at Kunozan Toshogun Shrine, Please bring shoes that are comfortable to walk in.
12. The tickets for the bullet train on Day2 cannot be used for any other train than the one listed.
13. This is exclusive tour intended for overseas travellers. Please note that Japanese citizens may not participate unaccompanied by an overseas traveller.
14.No refunds for train tickets provided by Sunrise Tours will be given even if the participant has already purchased the JR Japan Rail Pass.
For Nippondaira Hotel Plan
1, The tour will stop by at Nippondaira Hotel after visiting the Nihondaira area. Large luggage may be kept at the hotel.
For Hotel New Akao Plan
1, For young Children 2-5years old, an accommodation facility fee use charge JPY2,160/young child, tax included, Please pay at the hotel front desk if applicable.
(This charge not required if booking for 2 - 5 years old children are made using the child rate.)