* Above price are Land only, triple share price. Airfare is not included.
* Seasonal surcharges apply for all other dates.
This 9-day package takes you sightseeing in Tokyo, Kamakura, Mt. Fuji, Hakone, Takayama, Shirakawa-go, Kanazawa, and Kyoto. Check out the itinerary below for all the details! This is a one-way plan that starts at Narita Airport (Tokyo) and ends at Kansai Airport (Kyoto/Osaka). A round-trip plan starting and ending at Narita Airport (Tokyo) is also available. Please ask to our Japan Specialist about that.
6 Jan - 27 Feb 2018: Tue, Sat
1 Mar - 18 Dec 2018: Tue, Thu, Sat
(except 11 Feb, 15 May, 8,12 Jul, 5,9,12,30 Aug, 24,25,27,30 Sep, 1-4,6,11,18,25 Oct, 18 Nov 2018).
*Please note that when the date of stay at the hotel is a blackout date, the tour will not be operated.
|Guide||Guide service included during day tours. Please note that the staff assisting you at the airport and point(s) of transfer and the guides on each included day tour may vary.|
|Baggage||Your baggage will be transported from Hakone to Kyoto on Day 5. Each person will be allowed one piece of baggage. For overnight stays in Takayama and Kanazawa, we recommend that you carry a light overnight bag. Additional Baggage will require an extra fee of AUD 30 per item. Each person will be allowed one piece of baggage on the shared van from Kyoto to Kansai Airport. Additional baggage will require an extra fee of AUD 15 per item.|
|Minimum participaints||1 person|
|Code||One Way: JG-SCP9JC0921MZS|
|Round Trip : JG-SCP9JC1121MZS|
|Triple Reduction available|
Single supplement apply
Round Trip addtional charge requred
Staff will meet you as you exit customs at Narita Airport and escort you to a reserved taxi that will take you to your hotel. Please note that the staff will not accompany you to your hotel. Please be sure to provide accurate information about your flight when booking as the staff will be waiting outside customs and arrange your taxi in accordance with this information.
Accommodations: Hotel in Tokyo
You will be picked up from your hotel. Take a morning tour of Tokyo by motorcoach and visit Imperial Palace Plaza (15 min.), and Tsukiji Outer Fish Market (50 min), Kabukiza Theatre <drive-by>, TOKYO SKYTREE TOWN (R) (70 min), Senso-ji Temple and Nakamise shopping arcade in Asakusa (45 min.).
12:30 p.m. The tour will disband at Nakamise shopping street around noon, leaving you free to explore Tokyo on your own in the afternoon.
Stay at the same hotel as the previous night.
Kotoku-in Temple & Great Buddha,
View the 13.35 m (44 ft) tall, 121 ton symbol of Kamakura. Unlike the Great Buddha of Nara, this Buddha is placed directly outdoors, and the inside of the actual statue can be accessed from a passage on his back for a small additional fee.
Accommodation hotel in Tokyo
5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
After lunch, proceed to Kanazawa.
Arrive at Kanazawa, check in to your hotel.
After the tour proceed to Kanazawa station, take a express Thunderbird to Kyoto station ( 145min)
4:30 - 6:00p.m.
Check into your hotel in Kyoto.
8:00 - 8:45 a.m.
8:00 - 8:45 a.m.
Stay at Hotel in Tokyo
Free time until arranged departure time from hotel by shared van service.
Free time until arranged departure time from hotel by shared van service.
1,. According to the number of participants on Day 7, public transportation may be used from Hiroshima to Miyajima.
3. Customers with late-night arrivals or departures at Kansai International Airport may need to wait at the airport for several hours as the shared taxi service will be unavailable.
4. This is a special tour for international visitors. Please understand that residents of Japan cannot make bookings for this tour.
5. Airport pick-up & drop-off is available at Haneda Airport or Itami Airport. Please indicate your preference at the time of booking.
6. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 20 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
[Luggage Transport Service]
Large baggage such as suit cases will be transported from hotels in Hakone to hotels in Kyoto by truck on Day 5. (One article of standard size luggage per customer will be transported free of charge. Any additional items will incur a fee of JPY 2,200 per article, which will need to be paid on the day.) Please bring a smaller bag (backpack, etc.) for the stays at Takayama and Kanazawa.
[Kamakura Tour Day 2]< 2017 departure>
1, Lunch may be changed to a Japanese-style set meal, but this will not be used as a reason to cancel the tour, and refunds will not be given for this reason. Vegetarian meals are available and must be requested at the time of booking. Requests made on the day of the tour will not be accepted.
2, Buddhist vegetarian cuisine is vegetarian food prepared with ingredients such as vegetables, beans, etc. Therefore, other vegetarian menus are not available on this tour. However, in the case that lunch is changed to a Japanese-style set meal, customers who made a vegetarian meal request when booking will be provided with a vegetarian meal.
3,Allergy-friendly meals, etc. are not available.
4,Locations indicated on the itinerary may be changed due to traffic and operation hours. However, the tour will not be cancelled or refunded even in such cases. The following are possible substitutes: Hase Temple, Engaku-ji Temple, Kencho-ji Temple, or Kamakuragu Treasure Hall.
5, The order of the itinerary is subject to change depending on operation circumstances of locations to be visited, road conditions, and weather conditions.
6. Earphone devices may be provided to make it easier to hear the tour guide if there are over 15 participants.
7. A fine of JPY10,000 may be charged if earphones are lost or damaged.
[Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour Day 4]
1. GPS-equipped audio guides are available in Chinese and Spanish on the bus. Please make a request when booking if you would like an audio guide. There are a limited number of audio guides available, so it may not be possible to provide one for each participant. Also, no refunds will be issued even if the audio guide is unusable due to weak signal, device issues, Wi-Fi malfunction, etc.
2. Hakone Komagatake Ropeway may be omitted from the itinerary due to heavy traffic. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded in such cases.
3. If the Fuji Subaru Line to Mt. Fuji's 5th station is blocked due to road surface freezing or accidents, the tour will be taken to the highest elevation point possible. No alternative destinations are planned when the tour reaches beyond the 1st station.
When the tour has to turn back at the 1st station, or when the Fuji Subaru Line is completely blocked, the tour will visit Lake Kawaguchi. Please note that this alternative itinerary may be omitted from the tour depending on traffic conditions.
4. Mt. Fuji's 5th station is typically 10 to 15 degrees Celsius colder than Tokyo. Please bring a coat and other warm clothing on tours from autumn to spring.
5. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if Mt. Fuji is not fully visible due to weather conditions.
6. If the Lake Ashi Cruise or Komagatake Ropeway are not running due to inclement weather or maintenance, or as a result of road or organization circumstances, they may be omitted and replaced with one or more of the following:
Hakone En Aquarium, Hakone Ropeway, Owakudani, Hakone Pirate Ship, Narukawa Art Museum, Hakone Checkpoint, Lake Kawaguchi Cruise, Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway, Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, Hakone Shrine, etc., but this will not be used as a reason to cancel the tour, and refunds will not be given for this reason. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded for such itinerary changes.
7. After sightseeing is finished, the bus may make multiple stops at hotels in the Hakone area.
8. Lunch may be a Japanese/Western style buffet in some cases.
[Takayama & Kanazawa Tour Day 5-7]
1. There is no time allotted for lunch on Day 1 of the Takayama & Kanazawa itinerary. Participants will eat lunch on the train/bus, so purchasing something to eat before departure is recommended.
2. If sightseeing facilities at Takayama or Kanazawa are closed, the tour will be taken to alternative destinations.
3. Many sections of this tour are conducted on foot, so please wear shoes and clothing which are comfortable to walk in. Please bring a coat on tours from October to February as it is quite cold.
4. Transportation from Nagoya to Takayama and from Takayama to Kanazawa may be via shared expressway bus or a charter bus.
5. Sightseeing at Shirakawa-go and Gokayama thatched roof villages on Day 2 of the Takayama & Kanazawa itinerary will be conducted via regular sightseeing bus operated by Nohi Bus. Note that the bus will be shared with Japanese customers. Also, depending on the number of participants, a charter bus may be used.
6. Vegetarian meals are not available for lunch at Shirakawa-go on Day 2 of the Takayama & Kanazawa itinerary.
7. Sightseeing at Kanazawa on Day 3 of the Takayama & Kanazawa itinerary will be conducted via regular sightseeing bus operated by Hokutetsu Railroad. Note that the bus will be shared with Japanese customers. If Tentokuin Temple is closed, the tour will visit Kanazawa Yasue Gold Leaf Museum. Also, depending on the number of participants, public transportation may be used.
8. [Important] If the stay in Takayama is on Jan. 16, 23, 24, 30, 31 or Feb. 7 or 14, the tour will visit the limited-time Shirakawa-go illumination. In such cases, the itinerary for Takayama and Shirakawa-go will be changed. On these days, Shirakawa-go will be visited on the 1st night of the Takayama & Kanazawa itinerary. The visit will be via a regular sightseeing bus operated by Nohi Bus. Takayama sightseeing will be in the morning on the 2nd day of the Takayama & Kanazawa itinerary, and Gokayama will not be visited; Takayama Morning Market will be visited instead. Also, in the case that the Shirakawa-go illumination regular sightseeing bus service is suspended, the normal itinerary will be followed. No refunds will be provided in such cases.
[Kyoto Tour Day 8]
1. On Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays, Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed. On these days, the tour will visit Kitano Tenmangu Shrine instead. The same is true of the period before and after the public viewing of Kyoto Imperial Palace in spring and autumn, May 14 - 17 due to the Aoi Festival, year-end New Year's holidays, and whenever there is an Imperial Household event.
2. On Jan. 25, Apr. 25, Jul. 25 and Oct. 25, 2015, and on June 25, Sept. 25 and Dec. 25, 2016, Nishi Hongan-ji Temple will be visited instead of Kitano Tenmangu Shrine.
3. On Tuesdays (or Wednesday if Tuesday is a national holiday) in January, July, August, and December and over the year-end New Year's holidays, Nijo Castle is closed. The tour will visit Ryoan-ji Temple instead.
4. During the Jidai Festival on October 22, Heian Jingu Shrine is closed to the public and will be replaced in the itinerary by Chishaku-in Temple. If the Jidai Festival is postponed, we will follow suit with the itinerary change.
5. During the period before Gion Festival (Saki Matsuri, July 14 - 16), drop-off service to Karasuma Kyoto Hotel and Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto will be unavailable due to traffic restrictions.
6. Please note that before entering the Kyoto Imperial Palace you will be required to fill out a form with your personal information such as your full name, sex, age, and nationality. (The form will be provided on the tour day.)
7. Connection to the Kyoto Maiko Dinner and Kyoto Night Tour is available at Kyoto Hotel Okura.
8. This tour will not enter Heian Jingu Shrine's Shin-en garden.
9. Bookings for groups of 5 or more, consisting entirely of Japanese participants, may not enter the Kyoto Imperial Palace. Please inform us at the time of booking if this is the case.
* The above offers are subject to availability and confirmation.
* For full terms and conditions, please contact our travel specialists.
* Costing will vary from time to time depending on the exchange rate. The final rate will be confirmed at time of booking confirmation.