Explore the ancient city of Kamakura to see the Great Buddha and have fun shopping on Enoshima Island. With convenient transfers from central Tokyo, enjoy a full-day wheelchair accessible tour with helpful English guidance.
|Time||09:00 - 18:00|
01 Mar 2019 - 26 Feb 2020: Daily
09:00 Pick-up at Select Locations in the Central Tokyo
11:30 Great Buddha of Kamakura (Kotoku Temple)
Cast in bronze metal, this massive Amida Buddha statue has been seated on the grounds of the temple since 1252. Kotokuin Temple is one of the foremost sites that offers barrier-free paths, slopes and restrooms for an accessible sightseeing experience.
13:00 Lunch at Enoshima
Located not too far from Kamakura is Enoshima Island. Cross the scenic bridge and make your way to one of the many wheelchair-friendly restaurants and indulge in a delicious fresh seafood lunch! (Lunch is own expense.)
-Shopping at Enoshima -
Before ending the tour, find a souvenir for yourself or your loved ones at one of the many shops carrying local delicacies and cute gift items. Find seafood-flavored rice crackers and limited edition Enoshima goods to take home.
16:00 Depart from Enoshima
18:00 Drop-off at Select Locations in the Central Tokyo
- Charter fee, Highway tolls
- Admission Fee
- English speaking guide/driver
- Certified caregiver/driver-guide assistance
- Consumption tax
- This is a tour for groups with participants who have limited mobility, as well as those who require special assistance.
- Please note that the wheelchair van can accommodate up to eight (8) guests—one (1) wheelchair user and their chair plus seven (7) other guests.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your tour has been confirmed.