Explore Kunisaki Peninsula, home to sacred forests and many temples and shrines!
Kunisaki Peninsula is one of Japan's hidden gems. Excellent walks along ridge trails once used by Buddhists monks in meditation and remote country side.
9:00 am: Meet the guide at Beppu station.
Kumano Mgaibutsu Buddha
17:00 pm: Tour ends at Beppu station
- Transport to and from Beppu station
- English speaking guide
- Lunch (Japanese set menu)
• Tour may combine with other Japanese guests.
• Maximum: 10pax / Minimum: 2pax
• Please wear clothing and footwear that are easy to move in, and that can get dirty. Trails may be slippery, so we recommend sneakers.
• The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
• If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided.