Spend your time exploring Lake Kawaguchi and its surroundings while viewing the spectacular Mt. Fuji. Journey out from Tokyo in a specialized vehicle with your friendly English-speaking guide for an enjoyable and memorable time.
9:00 am: Pick-up at Selected Location in Central Tokyo.
Lunch time at Lake Kawaguchi: Before exploring the area, energize with a meal at a local restaurant around Lake Kawaguchi. Try hoto noodles, a known local specialty. There are several wheelchair-friendly shops that your guide will gladly take you to (Lunch is at your own expense).
Souvenir Shopping: A trip is not complete without something to remind you of it. Treat yourself or your loved ones to delicacies or gifts that can only that can be found in this area.
Explore Around the Lake Kawaguchi: Find the perfect spot which where you can marvel at the beautiful panoramic scenery of Mt. Fuji. Don't forget to take pictures!
15:30 pm: Depart From Lake Kawaguchi
-Rest Stop -
18:00 pm: Drop-off at Selected Location in Central Tokyo.
- Vehicle charter fee, Highway tolls
- Admission Fee
- English speaking guide/driver
- Certified caregiver/driver-guide assistance
- This is a tour for groups with participants who have limited mobility, as well as those who require special assistance.
- Please note that the lift vehicle can accommodates up to one (1) wheelchair and seven (7) guests.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The photos on this page are only for reference and may differ from the actual experience.
- The exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your tour has been confirmed.