This tour travels around by bus to visit two of Tokyo's most popular sightseeing locations, TOKYO SKYTREE® and Senso-ji Temple, accompanied by an English-speaking guide. Enjoy shopping at Asakusa's Nakamise Shopping Street as well as Tokyo SKYTREE®.
Includes admission to the observation deck of Tokyo's newest landmark, the TOKYO SKYTREE®. Other famous sites such as the Imperial Palace, National Diet Building, the State Guest House, Ginza, and Akihabara can be seen from the bus.
01 Jan - 31 Dec 2018: Daily
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
1. In case of strong winds or for other reasons, the elevators of TOKYO SKYTREE® may be halted and the observation deck may have shortened hours or be closed. In each of these cases, entrance fees for the observation deck may be refunded, and the tour itinerary may be changed.
2. Child prices apply to children 4 years of age and older.
3. There may be an approximately five minute walk to TOKYO SKYTREE® when participants exit the bus at an outdoor bus stop.
4. This tour does not visit the 450m high Tembo Galleria.
5. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
6. Pick-up service available. Please request upon reservation.