This tour travels around by bus to visit one of Tokyo's most popular sightseeing locations, TOKYO SKYTREE® Tembo Deck, and also takes customers on a pleasant Tokyo Bay cruise. Customers will also be able to see Ueno and Asakusa from the bus window.
Enjoy strolling and shopping at Odaiba Seaside Park.
01 Jan - 31 Dec 2019: Daily
1:40pm Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal: Assemble and take a bus to the following.
Sightseeing at Odaiba Seaside Park (50 min):
The popular Odaiba Seaside Park faces Tokyo Bay and offers great photo opportunities of Rainbow Bridge, the Statue of Liberty replica and more.
Tokyo Bay Mini Cruise (Departs from Odaiba at 15:25 - Arrives at Hinode at 15:40) (15 min)
Enjoy a view of Tokyo Bay scenery featuring the Rainbow Bridge, Odaiba, and more.
*The ship may be unavailable without prior notice depending on the tide level. In such cases, changes in the itinerary will be provided by the guide.
TOKYO SKYTREE® (80 min)
Enjoy a 360 degree panoramic view from 350 meters above ground.
- 18:45 Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Entrance
There is no drop-off service to hotels after the tour.
- English-speaking guide service
- Admission to TOKYO SKYTREE(R) Tembo Deck (350m)
- Consumption Tax
1. About TOKYO SKYTREE®:
- When visiting TOKYO SKYTREE®, participants board and exit the bus at an outdoor stop. It may take about 5 minutes to walk between TOKYO SKYTREE® and the stop.
- This tour does not visit the 450m high Tembo Galleria.
- In case of strong winds or for other reasons, the elevators of TOKYO SKYTREE® may be halted, and the observation deck may have shortened hours or be closed. In each of these cases, entrance fees for the observation deck may be refunded, and the tour itinerary may be changed.
2. Children under age 4 may participate for free, but will not be provided with their own bus seats and must sit on the lap of their parent or guardian.
If a seat on the bus is required for the child, please make a booking at the Child rate.
3. The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.