This tour travels around by bus to visit two of Tokyo's most popular sightseeing locations, TOKYO SKYTREE® and Senso-ji Temple, accompanied by an English-speaking guide. Enjoy shopping at Asakusa's Nakamise Shopping Street as well as Tokyo SKYTREE®.
Includes admission to the observation deck of Tokyo's newest landmark, the TOKYO SKYTREE®. Other famous sites such as the Imperial Palace, National Diet Building, the State Guest House, Ginza, and Akihabara can be seen from the bus.
01 Jan - 31 Dec 2018: Daily
1:40pm Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal: Assemble and take a bus to the following.
2:10pm Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Entrance:
Drive by Imperial Palace Plaza, National Diet Building, State Guest House, Ginza, and Akihabara.
Sensoji Temple and Nakamise Shopping Street (50 min): Walk along Nakamise, a colorful promenade clamoring with traditional food stands and souvenir shops, which leads up to Tokyo's oldest and most significant Buddhist temple that boasts a history of over 1300 years. This temple is well known for Kaminarimon, a bright red gate with a massive traditional lantern which stands at the entrance to the promenade.
TOKYO SKYTREE (R) Tembo Deck (350m) (80 min): TOKYO SKYTREE(R) is the tallest free-standing communications tower in the world. Enjoy the 360 degree panoramic view of Tokyo from 350 meters up!
7:20pm Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Entrance: Drop-off only. Tour concludes upon arrival.
7:40pm Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal: Tour concludes upon arrival.
- English-speaking guide service
- Admission to TOKYO SKYTREE(R) Tembo Deck (350m)
- Consumption Tax
1. In case of strong winds or for other reasons, the elevators of TOKYO SKYTREE® may be halted and the observation deck may have shortened hours or be closed. In each of these cases, entrance fees for the observation deck may be refunded, and the tour itinerary may be changed.
2. Child prices apply to children 4 years of age and older.
3. There may be an approximately five minute walk to TOKYO SKYTREE® when participants exit the bus at an outdoor bus stop.
4. This tour does not visit the 450m high, Tembo Galleria.
5. If the minimum number of participants is not met 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
6. Pick-up service available. Please request upon reservation.