Vegans rejoice! Taste Tokyo's best vegan and fresh organic foods for dinner with a local. This tour for vegetarian, vegan or any traveller who loves great local foods, such as homemade organic vegetable plates, vegan ramen, and traditional Japanese sweets. Join us, and let us help you have an unforgettable food experience in Japan!! The area Shimokitazawa is a hole in the wall, and is known for being a youthful subcultural district, with vintage fashion shops and live music venues. It is a very relaxed district and the atmosphere is perfect for a stroll after you've finished this tour!
17:00 pm: Meet the guide at the Shimokitazawa station.
Enjoy organic farm food in an old Japanese house: The first stop of this tour is an old, folk house cafe, which provides an organic farm food plate. The house itself was built more than 40 years ago and used to be a residence, but is now used as a cafe. The farm food plate includes more than six menus that change every day, and comes with the freshest vegetable that can be found during the season. All of the vegetables used here are organic, and you can enjoy a moment of peace with the great taste of “wa” (Japanese style).
Try vegan ramen: Ramen is one of the most popular foods in Japan. In this tour, we will visit a ramen restaurant that serves their original, incredibly delicious vegan ramen.
Finish the vegan food tour with Japanese sweets: After having some great food, we will head to a nice teahouse and have Japanese traditional tea, as well as Japanese sweets.
20:00 pm: Tour ends at Shimokitazawa area. Please make your own way to your next destination.
- English speaking local guide
- All Inclusive vegan full dinner course
- Organic farm food plate
- Vegan ramen
- Vegan friendly dessert
- Tour photos
- This tour is all-ages.
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time. You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- Cannot make an allergy free or dietary restriction food guarantee since food is prepared in kitchens.
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.